Why travel to Bali with kids?
Bali was the perfect get away with a baby and it would be perfect for both smaller kids and teenagers to.
We chose Bali for the following reasons:
- Bali has it all: The nature in Bali is breathtaking beautiful. Bali has fabulous white beaches in the south and on the islands of Lembongan and Gili, dense jungle, volcanos, scenic mountains and picture perfect rice fields.
- The varied nature offers plenty of opportunities of exploring desolate islands, hiking, walking, moutainbiking etc.
- Most of Asia experience monsoon season in May, June and July, but not Bali. It is dry-season making it the perfect summer get away.
- The locals love children especially blonde babies with blue eyes.
- Bali offers lots of traditional culture; art, dance performances, drama, music, temples and statues of Gods.
- Lots of activities with kids. Dolphin-tours in Lovina, Bali Treetop Adventure in Bedugul, Water-bom – a waterpark in Kuta, Chokolate Factory in Kabupaten Badung, The Pirate Bay’s authentic-looking pirate ship and treehouses will definitely awe the little ones in Nusa Dua, Mud-wrestling in Ubud and the monkey forest in Ubud, interact with babyturtles and sharks in Eco Tours in Denpasar and much more.
- There are great snorkling and great diving.
- Most flights to Bali have a stopover i Bangkok. We therefore combined going to Bali with a few days in Bangkok, the capital of Thailand exploring all the sights.
Just do it – book your next holiday with kids in Bali and enjoy the peace and beauty of the island.
You can read about our trip to Bali with a baby in these posts:Share on Facebook